Search This Blog

28 December 2008

Christmas and New Years message from Mr Louis Lap Nguyen, Chairman of RoseCharities Vietnam 2008


I wish you and your families a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am especially thankful and honored to have met and worked with a talented and dedicated group of people. This year has marked the beginning of Rose Vietnam in many special ways and we had jointly made it happened. We had built a solid foundation under the mission and framework of the larger Rose International Charities Family for which I am grateful for the guidance, support and resourcefulness. Our momentum will continue into the the years to come. I believe that the hopes and dreams of whose lives we had touched on serve as the shinning light for our purpose, the motivation for our cause and the force that had brought us together.

At some point in life I had read a phrase that goes like this: \"The finest form of charity is to enable a poor man to support himself with honor and usefulness,\" and with the little difference that we make out there in incremental pieces, I also recall someone saying this: \"To make something-something real, visible, fruitful and productive-where once there was nothing is a fine expression of one of the deepest and healthiest human instincts.\" Since then, I carry this baggage with me and reflect on it from time and again. But now, I am immensely optimistic...because...I am not traveling alone...I have you by my side.


Louis Lap H. Nguyen RPh. MBA

No comments: